I understand and acknowledge that:
1. When I access the Online Services on the TRAF website, the following personal information about me will be collected and stored automatically:
- my assigned website identification number;
- the name of the domain I use to access the internet (eg. "mts.net" if using an MTS account)
- the date, time and duration of my visit; and
- the pages I visited on this website.
Unless it is specifically stated, no additional personal information will be collected from me.
2. If I choose to provide TRAF with any additional information about myself through e-mail message, forms, surveys, etc., personal information in these communications is protected by The Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, and in the case of personal health information, by The Personal Health Information Act. These Acts restrict use of personal information and personal health information by TRAF, while permitting certain specific and limited disclosures.
This personal information is being collected for security purposes to ensure that information about you is properly protected from unauthorized access. TRAF also intends to use this information for statistical and research purposes to help make the website and the Online Services more useful to visitors. This personal information is protected by The Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and disclosure of this personal information is restricted by the Act.
The authority for our collection of this personal information is the general mandate of TRAF to provide information to teachers respecting their pension plan benefits under The Teachers' Pensions Act and The Pensions Benefits Act.
If you have any questions about the collection of personal information, please our office at information below
1. The Online Services program is operated by the Teachers' Retirement Allowances Fund on the Teachers' Retirement Allowances Fund website.
2. A website identification number will be assigned to me for the purpose of accessing the Online Services. The challenge question and answer which I have identified on my Website Registration form are important tools in ensuring that information about me remains confidential and will help the Teachers' Retirement Allowances Fund to verify my identity.
3. I should treat my website identification number, password, challenge question and answer as confidential information, and should take all reasonable steps to protect this and other information about me.
- this information should be kept in a secure place, or should be memorized, and should not be given to other persons; and
- after viewing any personal information online, I should close my browser.
1. The Estimator provides an estimate of my pension. The Estimator and other Online Services are designed solely for general information purposes. The information provided through it is not legal, financial, accounting, tax or retirement planning advice, and by making the Estimator and other Online Services available, the Teachers' Retirement Allowances Fund (TRAF) is not providing legal, financial, accounting, tax or retirement planning services.
2. I should not act on or rely on any information provided by the Estimator without obtaining an estimate of my pension plan benefits directly from TRAF.
3. While care has been taken in preparing and assembling the information that is available by accessing the Estimator and other Online Services, TRAF and its officers, employees, contractors and agents make no representations about, and do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, completeness, currency or usefulness of the information, materials or results produced using the Estimator and other Online Services and cannot be held responsible or liable for any errors, oversights, omissions or inaccuracies or for any harm or damage arising from or in connection with the use of or reliance on any information available by accessing the Estimator and other Online Services.
4. While TRAF takes reasonable measures to update the Online Services and to advise on further developments concerning pension plan calculations, it cannot guarantee the accuracy or currency of the information on the Online Services. Information available by accessing the Online Services may be changed or updated without notice.
Our records indicate that you are already registered. You can login here
If you have forgotten your:
We thank you for your cooperation and urge you to call our office at information at the bottom of this page
Our records indicate that you are not eligible to register.
If you are a beneficiary, you must receive at least one payment before you can register.
If you are a teacher, deferred teacher, or pensioner, please contact our office at information below.
Frame the question so the answer is a single word or numerical value (minimum of 4 characters).
- What is your mother's maiden name?
- What was the last name of your favourite teacher?
- What was the model of your first car?
© 2018 Teachers' Retirement Allowances Fund. All rights reserved.
This website is meant to provide you with general information only. In the case of any errors, omissions,
or misunderstandings, The Teachers' Pensions Act and Regulations will apply.